June 25, 2020, Edmond Road (Serving Kimberly Crossing) Resurfacing Starts 6/30/20
- Expect traffic delays
- Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction
- Our Kimberly Crossing rear gate will remain locked per the City of Edmond
June 24, 2020, Sprinkler System Leak Repairs Completed
- Repairs started by our landscaping service
- Kimberly Crossing volunteers brought water from their homes during outage. Thank-you Ed, Linda & Carol!
- Repairs completed by a Kimberly Crossing volunteer to preserve new volunteer plantings & reduce costs.
June 20, 2020, Volunteers Complete KC Park Picnic Table Repairs, Sanding & Painting. Thank-You Ed & Linda and Helpers Carol & Paula!
June 6, 2020, Volunteers Complete Flower Planting at Kimberly Crossing Gates. See Events Tab for Pictures!
June 2, 2020, Sprinkler System Leaks & Bagworms
- A leak in the zone 12 water supply line from our sprinkler system has been identified. Our landscape service will dig up & repair.
- Bagworm eggs have hatched and are on the move to our trees again this year. Our landscape service will spray affected trees & bushes.
March 23, 2020, Storm Water Detention Basin
- Our storm water detention basin (located on Common Area Property behind Kamber Terrace homes), requires immediate maintenance. A detailed report will follow under the Storm Drainage tab. Our landscape service will utilize forestry mulching equipment to remove trees & heavy brush and provide a path for volunteer inspections & maintenance. Project expected to start before the end of June.
KC Community Newsletter
KC Chronicle Newsletter