Kimberly Crossing

Restrictions & Documents

Bylaws & Conditions, Covenants, and Restrictions

Kimberly crossing has bylaws (for HOA operation) and conditions, covenants, and restrictions (CCRs or the “rules”). Most issues raised by our residents fall under the following areas:

  • Put away your trash & recycle bins after trash-day (so no one can see it)
  • Take care of your lawn and flowerbeds
  • Do not park overnight on the street
  • Campers, boats, trailers, vehicles under repair, etc. cannot be parked where anyone can see them (in our neighborhood this mostly means they have to be in the garage with the door closed)
  • Do not leave trash, construction material, tree limbs, yard waste, and so on where others can see them
  • Get permission before you build anything (download the Kimberly Crossing Architectural Committee Request Form, below) and contact the board for submission info
  • Review the HOA restrictions for material requirements before making exterior repairs
  • Read the full restrictions & by-laws for more information


Other Important Documents

2009 Filed-stamped Kimberly Crossing Amended CCRs
2016 Update of Non-Compliance Procedures
Kimberly Crossing Architectural Committee Request Form
Kimberly Crossing Final Plat Section 1
Kimberly Crossing Final Plat Section 2
Kimberly Crossing Final Plat Section 3
Kimberly Crossing Warranty Deed for Common Properties
Kimberly Crossing HOA Common Area Property Locations, Rev4

City of Edmond Building Permits:
The City of Edmond requires a building permit prior to the start of construction for anything attached to your home. Solar panels require an Oklahoma licensed structural engineer to evaluate your existing roof structure (see details in the permit). Permits may be taken out by the contractor or homeowner, but ultimate compliance responsibility is with the homeowner.

Residential Building Permit Application
Swimming Pool Permit Application
Swimming Pool Pool Barrier Acknowledgement
Distributed Generation Systems Permit Application (for Solar Panels)

City of Edmond Fire Codes:
The City of Edmond requires permits for any open burning, including recreational fires.

City of Edmond, Title 17 Fire Codes

What if I see someone breaking a neighborhood restriction?
Do you know the neighbor who you think may be breaking a restriction? If so, you can gently ask them to fix the problem. If you do not know the neighbor or feel uncomfortable talking to them, you can fill out this formPlease be aware that the board needs to be able to identify the person breaking the restriction and verify that the restriction is being broken. Please include any information you can that will help the board fully understand the problem.